geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Westhveg <westhstud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when deploy CXF WebService (Service resource injection failed)
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:18:02 GMT

Hi Jarek,

Removing both jars, the exception is:

Distribution of module failed.  See log for details.
  Failed to load servlet class org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet
  org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Failed to load servlet
class org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.getPortInfo(AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.java:148)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.discoverPOJOWebServices(AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.java:125)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.discoverWebServices(AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.java:45)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WARWebServiceFinder.discoverWebServices(WARWebServiceFinder.java:70)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.discoverWebServices(JAXWSServiceBuilder.java:97)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.findWebServices(JAXWSServiceBuilder.java:80)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.web25.deployment.AbstractWebModuleBuilder.basicInitContext(AbstractWebModuleBuilder.java:364)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.jetty6.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.initContext(JettyModuleBuilder.java:350)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.initContext(SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:159)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:595)
  	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
  	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:134)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
  	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelGBean.invoke(KernelGBean.java:342)
  	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor89.invoke(Unknown Source)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.MBeanGBeanBridge.invoke(MBeanGBeanBridge.java:172)
  	at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown
Source)
  	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown Source)
  	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown
Source)
  	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(Unknown
Source)
  	at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(Unknown
Source)
  	at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unknown
Source)
  	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor76.invoke(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown
Source)
  	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown
Source)
  	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
  	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet in classloader
default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadOptimizedClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:438)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:280)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.getPortInfo(AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.java:142)
  	... 49 more

Thanks,

Westhveg