geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Westhveg <westhstud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when deploy CXF WebService (Service resource injection failed)
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:08:06 GMT

Jarek,

Thanks for your reply. Setting the system property and adding hidden-classes
in geronimo-web.xml file I get the following exception:

Install New Applications
 start of default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:580)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:544)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$4b6d99b8.startConfiguration(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartCommand.java:67)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Unknown
start exception
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:522)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:563)
	... 14 more
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
Configuration default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed to start due to the
following reasons:
  The service
J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=CXFServlet
did not start because javax.servlet.ServletException:
javax.servlet.ServletException:
with name 'org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager' defined in class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate
bean class [org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl]: Constructor threw
exception; nested exception is java.lang.ClassCastException: class
org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.http.AddressType

	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:485)
	... 16 more

Could you help me, please?

Thanks,

Westhveg