geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "viola.lu" <viola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending HTML emails
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 03:30:24 GMT

You can use Multipart to set your content charset and your content transfer
encoding like below:

MimeMultipart multipart = new MimeMultipart();
        MimeBodyPart txtbodyPart = new MimeBodyPart();
        txtbodyPart.setText("test");
        multipart.addBodyPart(txtbodyPart);
        MimeBodyPart htmlodyPart = new MimeBodyPart();
        String htmlcontent = "html email ";
        htmlodyPart.setContent(htmlcontent, "text/html;charset=GBK");

        htmlodyPart.setHeader("Content-Transfer-Encoding", "");
        multipart.addBodyPart(htmlodyPart);
        message.setContent(multipart);
        message.saveChanges();
More details, you can refer to javamail