geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "luzhongda" <luzhon...@gmail.com>
Subject Will the whole Geronimo framework be ported to OSGI?
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:40:25 GMT
Hi All:
I am a newbie to Geronimo.
Although I only digged into the internal implementation of Geronimo for only about a month.
I was absorbed by the flexibility of Geronimo framework and its GBean implementation.
Geronimo is a very great integration framework.
Currently most other application server have been ported to OSGI framework in order to be
standard compatible
and utilize the strength of OSGI.
Is there any schedule or plan for Geronimo to be ported to OSGI?
Can the GBean framework be kept unchanged once Geronimo was changed to OSGI based?
     Any information about OSGI for Geronimo is welcomed.
     Thanks.
     Best Regards.

luzhongda