geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jaxws 2.2 spec jar....
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:28:39 GMT
On Tue June 16 2009 12:21:08 pm David Jencks wrote:
> I bundlized it.

I had kind of removed it as there really isn't a way for it to work as a
bundle.   It requires searching for stuff in META-INF/services which does not
work well at all in OSGi.   ServiceMix will create a real usable bundle out of
it with it's BundleActivator and stuff in it that would work.   It will be
part of their specs:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/specs/trunk/

That said, if you DO want it to be a bundle, I'll work with gnodet to get a
BundleActivator setup in it so it would work.   That would save them from
having to do any work.   Your call.
See http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/specs/trunk/jaxb-
api-2.1/pom.xml    for an example of how that would look.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org