geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Eliminating the svn repo
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:32:42 GMT
It would be great to get rid of the local repo in svn.  I forget, but
I think jtidy is needed by the muck that generates html reports for
whatever reason.

Would be good to get the dwr and dojo stuff published.  BTW, we are
using some really old versions of dojo, any chance on updating those?

--jason