On May 30, 2009, at 11:03 AM, Jason Warner wrote:

Hi David,

Do we have an estimated date for when trunk will be able to build cleanly again?  It's difficult to change the AHP builds to build other projects first, and I don't really want to do that unless these requirements are going to be around for a while.

If there is any flexibility at all about how the AHP builds work then I'd set up a nexus repo to supply all the external artifacts and add, temporarily, a hosted repo you can deploy genesis into and also add the staging repo as a proxied repo.  If this seems plausible I might be able to help set it up.

In terms of actual solutions.... assuming that the build can work with a snapshot parent that isn't in the local repo already then deploying the genesis snapshot relies on
nexus space for geronimo and xbean:

nexus access for me:

we could go back to assembly plugin beta-3 if someone figures out the problem I'm having with beta-4.  Hopefully beta-4 will be released on monday at 4:41 EST so I kinda expect that problem will disappear first.

thanks
david jencks

Thanks,

~Jason Warner