geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject WS-Security support for JAX-WS Web Services
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 22:24:26 GMT
Hello everyone,

As you know I am working on the support of ws-security module, so I did some
research about integrating the modules in Apache Geronimo for the same.

For the integrating/enabling WS-Security support, I think we need to have
the following jars and modules in Geronimo:

*Apache CXF:*

For WS-Security support we need to have following jar files from the CXF:

- bcprov-jdk15.jar
- xalan.jar
- serializer.jar
- wss4j.jar
- xmlsec.jar

*Apache Axis2*

1. We need to integrate "Rampart*" module of axis2,

2. for step 1, need to download the Java Cryptography Extension (JCE)
Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files corresponding to JDK version
and extract the jar files local_policy.jar and US_export_policy.jar to
$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security

3. for step 1, need to download bouncycastle according to java version
separately

*Rampart is the security module of Axis2

Please let me know if I am missing something and please also guide me how
can I get them in Geronimo.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rahul