geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Latest trunk builds are not the "latest".
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 06:00:49 GMT
Hmmm.  I seem to recall mid April being the time that we realized we
weren't getting updated openejb snapshots due to the nexus switch.  I
suspect it might some left over "must updated the clients to use the
right JNDI name" due to the fix that Manu made a few months back that
made it so the jndi name elements in the openejb-jar.xml worked again.

-David