geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Time to release the jaspi spec jar
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 21:20:35 GMT
Using a combination of bits and pieces of this and that I've gotten
the servlet profile of the jaspi tck to work with the jetty7
integration.  So, I think we can release the spec jar.  This will be
needed so jetty7 can release their jaspi code and then we can release

I'm planning to go through the poms a bit and upgrade stuff such as
osgi metadata generation and using apache parent 6 (or later) and
getting set up to release onto nexus.  So this might take a bit of

Anyone object?

david jencks

View raw message