geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Time to release the jaspi spec jar
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 21:20:35 GMT
Using a combination of bits and pieces of this and that I've gotten
the servlet profile of the jaspi tck to work with the jetty7
integration.  So, I think we can release the spec jar.  This will be
needed so jetty7 can release their jaspi code and then we can release
2.2.

I'm planning to go through the poms a bit and upgrade stuff such as
osgi metadata generation and using apache parent 6 (or later) and
getting set up to release onto nexus.  So this might take a bit of
work...

Anyone object?

thanks
david jencks