geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject specs && genesis
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 17:00:18 GMT
After peeking at genesis 2 I don't think there's any reason to keep
specs-parent, we can just use genesis-flava1.4 or genesis-flava5 (and
maybe add genesis-flava6 before genesis 2 is released).

Also Guillaumes generic way of configuration the bundle plugin doesn't
work with the 2.0.0 version and can be much simpler.  The only useful
bit for generic configuration AFAICT is the Bundle-DocURL.  I'll move
that into genesis-default-flava.

BTW I could use some advice on site generation in genesis 2, I haven't
tried it out but don't immediately see how it works.

Comments? Objections?

thanks
david jencks