geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [blueprint] itests failing with NoClassDefFoundError
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 00:22:59 GMT
To test the theory that this is settings related, someone run this
script:

   ------------------------
   #!/bin/bash

   TMP=/tmp/$USER-$RANDOM

   mkdir $TMP &&
   cd $TMP &&
   svn -q co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/
blueprint &&
   cd blueprint &&

   mvn -v &&

   mvn --settings /dev/null clean install -Dmaven.repo.local=repo

If this works for you... send my your computer :)

I've ran it on my mac and on people.a.o with the expected failure.

Would love to know what the magic settings.xml data is and if there's
some way to get it into the root pom.xml.

-David