geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 jiras triage
Date Sun, 31 May 2009 15:09:45 GMT
I've pruned the jiras down from 82 or so to 42 that I think have some
chance of getting into 2.2.

If you have one of these jiras assigned to you please take a look and
either

- fix and close it (best !! :-).  You might add a comment indicating
the status.
- unassign it from yourself if you aren't planning to work on it in
the near future
- unassign it from 2.2 if you are working on it and are sure it won't
be done in time for 2.2

The people with assigned issues are....

Aaron Mulder
David Jencks
Jack Cai
Kevan Miller
Lin Sun
Rex Wang
Shiva Kumar H R

In a few days I will take further unilateral action.

thanks
david jencks