geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [blueprint] itests failing with NoClassDefFoundError
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 21:46:15 GMT
Hmm ... I've been building with the itests just fine ... and that's even
with maven 2.0.9.  I did have one problem earlier today but noticed
another code change soon after my build failed ... so I updated and
built again.   However, I haven't attempted to build with a clean repo.

I did just notice one problem when I attempted to comment out some of
the references in the blueprint-sample and build again - that caused
itest failures.  Once I reverted my changes things were once again
successful.  I learned that the blueprint-sample is used in the itests
so even changes which I thought would not affect anything actually did
have an impact.

Joe