geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: Latest trunk builds are not the "latest".
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 02:07:19 GMT
I strongly suspect that the testsuite has been failing since 15 april,
thus preventing copying to the "latest" location.

Personally I get more and different testsuite failures locally on my
mac, but I haven't looked very hard into why.  Can anyone supply info
on the test failure that is occurring in the automated builds?

david jencks

On May 11, 2009, at 6:31 PM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> The trunk binary here was built on 15-Apr-2009  according to
> While the latest binary here

>   indicates the latest build should be 12-May-2009
> Is there any problem with the build system ?
> --
> Shawn

View raw message