geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Latest trunk builds are not the "latest".
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 02:07:19 GMT
I strongly suspect that the testsuite has been failing since 15 april,
thus preventing copying to the "latest" location.

Personally I get more and different testsuite failures locally on my
mac, but I haven't looked very hard into why.  Can anyone supply info
on the test failure that is occurring in the automated builds?

thanks
david jencks