geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WS-Security] JAXWS webservice client without using cxf specific apis
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 17:48:41 GMT

I really don't think there is a way as JAX-WS doesn't specify anything related
to WS-Security.

That said, I would really suggest not going the WSS4JIn/OutInterceptor route
and go the WS-SecurityPolicy route.  Things are a LOT simpler from a
coding/config standpoint then.    There ARE properties that can be set on the
request context for stuff needed by the security policy engine.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org