geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: One EAR file, two application instances with two deployment plans
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 17:34:04 GMT

On May 28, 2009, at 4:16 AM, hetzel@z-online.de wrote:

> hey guys,
> i just want to deploy one EAR-File with two different deployment
> plans. however, i get the following problem, even if i change the
> groupId, artifactId,... in the environment and in the modules of the
> deployment plan, when i deploy the EAR with the second deployment
> plan (after deploying with the first one):
>
> "Application cannot be deployed as it contains deployment ids which
> are in use"
>
> but the ids are completely unique in my deployment plan
>
> Does anybody know how to fix that problem???

This seems unlikely to me and I won't have time to set up an example
to reproduce this problem very soon.  In order to quickly rule out
some obvious problems could you tell us exactly how you are deploying
the app and specifying the plans?  If you can share your app and plans
that would be even better.

thanks
david jencks