>From my side, the JMS portlet update is done.
JMS Server Portlet:
a. Allow user the add/remove borker
b. Remove the functions of adding/editing/removing the connector, for it could be done via editing the borker xml file.

JMS Resource Portlet:
a. Update the codes to support more than one broker in the embbed ActiveMQ

If possible, I wish some one could help to review it, not sure whether I miss anything.
Thanks !
      Ivan