Thanks a lot David.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 5:44 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Apr 1, 2009, at 4:16 AM, Ashish Jain wrote:

Hi All,
I am searching class "org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager" in geronimo source code but somehow I am not able to find it. I have looked into svn as well and it does not seem to be present there as well. In eclipse I see .class file but not the .java file. This .class file seems to be coming from geronimo-connector-2.1.2.jar. I have downloaded/build the source from trunk so why does it still show 2.1.2???

Can someone please suggest where I can find the AbstractConnectionManager.java file?

The connector code and the transaction code are a geronimo "component" under

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager

You want the most recent release:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/tags/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.1.2

thanks