Hi All,
I am searching class "org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager" in geronimo source code but somehow I am not able to find it. I have looked into svn as well and it does not seem to be present there as well. In eclipse I see .class file but not the .java file. This .class file seems to be coming from geronimo-connector-2.1.2.jar. I have downloaded/build the source from trunk so why does it still show 2.1.2???

Can someone please suggest where I can find the AbstractConnectionManager.java file?

Thanks
Ashish