geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [bluprint + xbean-reflect] Use of factories
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:02:33 GMT
Another thing is related to initialization of beans and cyclic dependencies.
The Option.LAZY_ASSIGNMENT option can be set on a recipe to allo
references to be injected at a later time when they are created and
break cyclic dependencies.  However, calling an initialization method
must be done only when the instance has been fully constructed.  I
think it would be easier if xbean-reflect has built-in support for
calling initializing methods on beans...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet