geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OSGi] Support for RFC 124?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:49:13 GMT
I agree that we need to join forces.
Actually, i have started experimenting with xbean-refect after having
seen your code :-)

If we are going to use generics in the implementation, it may be
easier to use the reflect package implementation classes that i wrote.
Anyway, I think the main difference is that the one Rick wrote allow
deep copy of values with a copy constructor.  Rick, have you seen such
a need anywhere in the spec ?  While implementing the parser, I
haven't seen the need for it so I wonder if we need to keep that or
not.
The parser has dependencies on those classes, so we need to merge /
refactor here.

I'm currently working on integrating your code into mine, but we could
do the opposite if you prefer.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet