geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Small easy build clean up project :-)
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:55:02 GMT
If anyone is interested in a small easy build clean up project....

We've had some code in the build to help eclipse find the xmlbeans
generated sources that does something like copying them into the
classes directory.  I think someone finally figured out what is wrong
in the xmlbeans plugin .... http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MXMLBEANS-54

It would be great if someone could try out the 2.3.3-SNAPSHOT plugin
and see if we can remove the copying hack.  I'm also wondering if we
can further simplify the xmlbeans plugin so it never copies anything
but just updates more resources sets in the project....

I've opened GERONIMO-4616 to track this.

thanks
david jencks