geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PMC Invitation to Participate in ApacheCon 2009/US
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 19:18:26 GMT
All,
Any comments? I think we could easily fill a 1/2 day with relevant
talks. Cool thing is we can plan ourselves. You don't have to write a
talk proposal 8 months prior to the conference (which I think is
ridiculous). Geronimo 2.2, OSGi Blueprint, current state of Geronimo
3.0, Plugins -- all would seem like potential talk candidates.

I'm going to plan on signing us up, later today. Will happily work on
the planning... How do others feel?

--kevan