geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Warner <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding a repository to the server trunk build
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:40:19 GMT
It seems that the recent build failures in trunk are caused by the camel
project switching the location of their snapshot repository.  They now
deploy their snapshots the apache nexus repository found at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshot.  I added this
to my pom.xml and was able to successfully build the server.  I suggest
adding this repository entry to our list of repositories permanently.  I'd
be happy to do that, but I'm not sure if the root pom.xml is the appropriate
place.  It seems that most of our repositories are picked up from somewhere
outside of the root pom, though I'm not quite sure where.  I'm sure someone
else more familiar with how we grab our repository list will be able to
enlighten me on this matter.

Thanks!

--
~Jason Warner