geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [bluprint + xbean-reflect] Use of factories
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:19:52 GMT
Guillaume,

I've been working on the constructor injection and factory method for
blueprint services and I'm convinced that we can't use the factory
stuff that's built-in into the xbean-reflect because we have to do all
this parameter matching and re-ordering bits. But as long as
xbean-reflect will allow us to provide our own Factory implementation
we should be ok. So I'm not looking into changing the existing factory
xbean-reflect code but instead I'm looking into changing the
xbean-reflect code to have better extensibility so that we can provide
our own factory classes or our own recipe classes (that reuse a bunch
xbean-reflect code).

Jarek