geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OSGi] Support for RFC 124?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:06:04 GMT
Either way works for me. First, I would rather stay with the API
classes and interfaces defined by the spec (I was working of the draft
3 of the specification). Second, I do like Rick's deep copy
constructor. I would like to keep it even if it's not being
used/needed now. But we can always add that later.

So go ahead and merge my code into yours and put the new code
somewhere directly under the sandbox and we'll start working from
there. In the mean time, I'll work on some other aspects of the spec
while you merge this stuff.

Thanks,
Jarek