geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <>
Subject Re: [OSGi] Support for RFC 124?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 20:17:57 GMT
On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Guillaume Nodet <> wrote:
> Btw, I'm not so sure iPojo is a good candidate for implementing the
> blueprint service.
> I've began doing some testing with xbean-reflect and I am able to
> parse and instanciate very simple beans.
> See:
> and the blueprint xml

Since you're not using iPojo now there is no point of having two
separate efforts of implementing rfc124. So I think we should merge
into one project. For example, let's take your parser and integrate
with my (and Rick's) code and go from there. I already experimented
with xbean-reflect and I think it might work but will need some extra

View raw message