geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OSGi] Support for RFC 124?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 20:17:57 GMT
On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Btw, I'm not so sure iPojo is a good candidate for implementing the
> blueprint service.
> I've began doing some testing with xbean-reflect and I am able to
> parse and instanciate very simple beans.
> See:
>   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/gnodet/blueprint/org.apache.felix.blueprint/src/test/java/org/apache/felix/blueprint/WiringTest.java
> and the blueprint xml
>   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/gnodet/blueprint/org.apache.felix.blueprint/src/test/resources/test-wiring.xml

Since you're not using iPojo now there is no point of having two
separate efforts of implementing rfc124. So I think we should merge
into one project. For example, let's take your parser and integrate
with my (and Rick's) code and go from there. I already experimented
with xbean-reflect and I think it might work but will need some extra
modifications.

Jarek