geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error trying to deploy eclipse weapp into geronimo - java.io.FileNotFoundException: xxx-webapp.zip (No such file or directory)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:35:26 GMT
On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 4:42 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2009, at 2:43 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:
>
>> I have just went trough the necessary steps to make Geronimo 2.1 as
>> one of the available options to perform a "Eclipse run on server"
>> with a given webapp, but when I try to run using Geronimo 2.1 server,
>> I get a FileNotFound xxx-.zip.
>> Any ideas ? Shouldn't it be looking for a WAR instead of ZAP ? BTW, I
>> do have the war file available
>
> I'm not the best GEP, resource, but can try and help...
>
> What version of the server, eclipse plugin, Eclipse are you using? How did
> you add the project?

Geronimo 2.1.4 Server (tomcat)
Plugin for Geronimo 2.1 (installed from eclipse dialog box from server
configuration)
Eclipse Ganymede SR2
Mac OS, JDK 1.5 or 1.6 (same issues)

Project was added by importing project into eclipse after generating
eclipse project files with the following command
   mvn -o -fae -Dwtpversion=2.0 eclipse:eclipse

BTW, project is available at the link below, but I don't believe it' s
something with the app.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sandbox/lresende/sca/samples/store-secure-webapp/

--
Luciano Resende