geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Daytrader for Tomcat
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 14:26:52 GMT
Hi Forrest,

How is this working coming along?  Are you at a point you are ready to
contribute it yet (or was it already contributed and I just missed it)?

I guess we would still have to figure out how to manage the two
implementations but it sounds interesting to have the simplified version
available.  It would be cool if we could figure out a way (using
plugins?) to install the core Daytrader (simplified) and extend it with
the full function by another plugin for more robust environments.

Thanks,
Joe