geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.4 (RC1)
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 19:02:00 GMT
+1

It looks good to me.  I ran RAT and verified the output, built, and ran
through the 5-minute tutorial and did some poking around. I did notice a
number of SNAPSHOT references in files like the following but after
discussing with Tim he clarified that they are test cases used to
validate parsing and such ... no real meaning in the SNAPSHOT reference.

Here are just a few for reference:
plugins/org.apache.geronimo.jee.v21.jaxbmodel/src/test/resources/application/geronimo-application-example-1.xml
plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.core/src/test/resources/dependencyhelper/openejb-jar-example-9.xml
plugins/org.apache.geronimo.jee.v21.jaxbmodel/src/test/resources/web/geronimo-web-expected-6.xml
etc...

Joe