geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Thinking about a 2.2 release
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 17:51:53 GMT
I agree.  It would seem prudent to get 2.2 released with javaee 5 and
the improvements already in place.

I think it would be great if we could release the ee6 preview features
as independent plugins (not sure if that is what you meant but that
seems to be Donald's proposal).   I think that would simplify the
release if possible and allow ee6 features to be worked and released
after Geronimo 2.2.  However, I'm sure there is some upfront work to
remove the integration that has already taken place.  I'm not sure if it
is possible to release the ee 6 features independently but it would
certainly be nice if we could.

Joe