geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Daytrader for Tomcat
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:26:56 GMT
Hi Joe,

We recently found some problems in some primitive servlets, so the tomcat
version is not really ready for contribution.

As to how to package it into daytrader code base, rough idea is to create a
sub module in daytrader root, and use maven-war-plugin to create a war ball
for tomcat deployment.

|-- It would be cool if we could figure out a way (using plugins?) to
install the core Daytrader (simplified) and extend it with the full function
|-- by another plugin for more robust environments.

I will try to see if it is possible, thank you for your suggestion :)

Cheers,
Forrest