geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <>
Subject Re: Develop a Geronimo Quartz Plugin
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 05:00:55 GMT
Hi Ivan,

Have a look at section 18.2.1 "Calendar-Based Time Expressions" of the
latest EJB 3.1 specification.  Essentially, in EJB 3.1 we've improved
the Timer support to include cron/quartz functionality as a
requirement.  We had someone working on a Quartz/OpenEJB integration,
but they eventually moved on to other things.  If you wanted to step
in, I'd be more than happy to get you going.

View raw message