geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to find org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager in geronimo source code
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 11:16:33 GMT
Hi All,
I am searching class
"org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager" in
geronimo source code but somehow I am not able to find it. I have looked
into svn as well and it does not seem to be present there as well. In
eclipse I see .class file but not the .java file. This .class file seems to
be coming from geronimo-connector-2.1.2.jar. I have downloaded/build the
source from trunk so why does it still show 2.1.2???

Can someone please suggest where I can find the
AbstractConnectionManager.java file?

Thanks
Ashish