This is a user list question.

I'm not sure I understand what you want.... do you want the messages to be processed in order?  To do that you need to make sure there is only one mdb instance created, and you can't use clustering.  I think the appropriate activation spec config property is something like maxSessions.

Please respond on the user list.

thanks
david jencks