There will be some code duplicate inevitably. To make daytrader work in Tomcat, I changed some java classes and jsp files to remove ejb, jms, and web services related code. For example, config.jsp,,, etc.

Having a web-container only version of daytrader will benefit people who has interests at comparing the tomcat custom server assembly of geronimo with standalone tomcat. Potentially, it might be expand the influence of daytrader sample, attract more people to know it and use it. Maybe there are new idea coming out to improve it in future. Does it make sense? Let me know your comments!