geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 01:46:12 GMT
Two proposals for this program:
1, To make a glassfish --> geronimo migration tool

2, To test a bunch of most popular JEE apps like nexus, sugarCRM... on
Geronimo.
    a, If there are incompatibility problem in these Apps. Report or
contribute the fix back to the App project.
    b, If being able to install a App with some deployment tuning. To make a
deployment guide about how to deploy this App to geronimo.