geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] to create a set of maven archetypes for applications running on geronimo ?
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 08:59:33 GMT
With some search in list,I find a couple of discussions related to this
topic before:
http://markmail.org/message/s3mhwrtokqswotog
http://markmail.org/message/3h2m3loyhard3ncx
http://markmail.org/message/vvjksgnrcucqr3e2

These discussions are based on current single complex sample archetype here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/branches/2.1/geronimo-samples-archetype/

What I'm suggesting was to create many small helper archetypes so that the
user won't need to look for template in document and use copy/paste to
create their owned projects/plans.

This kind of archetype should be geronimo version free or have a input
"geronimo_version" in the archetype generate wizard. So that we won't worry
about the release of them.