geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Whence the geronimo kernel?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 03:44:29 GMT
I think this is a valid concern.  My understanding is that the OSGi
community is working hard on this as they are working on
specifications for a Web Container in OSGi with requirements like Java
EE compliant web container in OSGi.   They are also working on
specifications for JNDI in OSGi, transaction in OSGi, JPA in OSGi,
etc.

Lin