geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MDB JMS
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:43:45 GMT
This is a user list question.

I'm not sure I understand what you want.... do you want the messages
to be processed in order?  To do that you need to make sure there is
only one mdb instance created, and you can't use clustering.  I think
the appropriate activation spec config property is something like
maxSessions.

Please respond on the user list.

thanks
david jencks