geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:49:54 GMT
A couple more ideas.... to me these are research projects in that I
don't know how to do them yet (although I have some ideas)

1. Integrate JSecurity (whatever it ends up being called) as a
security system choice.  I'm not sure how this would relate to jacc
and jaspi support.

2. Integrate Jetspeed.  I suspect getting jetspeed to run in geronimo
would be pretty easy: more interesting would be a deployer that fits
into our deployer framework.  Some work has been done on this a long
time ago but I'm not sure how far it got and jetspeed has moved on also.

thanks
david jencks