geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Creating server/branches/2.1.4
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 16:18:03 GMT
We discovered a problem in Axis2 1.3 that prevents web services with
overloaded methods to be deployed correctly. I would like to include a
fix for this problem in 2.1.4 and in order to do that I will need to
create patched versions of some of the Axis2 artifacts. I hope that's
ok with everybody. I should be able to get this done today if there
are no objections.

Btw, this problem was already fixed in the latest Axis2 code so it
does not affect trunk.

Thanks,
Jarek