geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Geronimo Server 2.1.4 RC2
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 00:27:10 GMT
The vote passes with 8 +1 votes (all pmc members), no other votes, and
successful TCK test results (thanks Jason for doing that fun job!).

Great work everybody and special thanks to all those that reviewed the
release candidate and voted!

I'll get to work getting the binaries pushed out.  As usual, it will
take a little while for the images to get synced to the mirrors.

Thanks!
Joe