geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Server 2.1.4 RC1
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:18:54 GMT
Thanks Jay for continuing to test the release and dig into this issue.

My comments are inline with Donalds.  I would recommend pursuing the
specifics more with the OpenJPA team.

For Geronimo 2.1.4 I think we need to ship this as is (assuming tck
continues to pass) and possibly pull a new OpenJPA into a 2.1.5 release.

Joe