geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Server 2.1.4 RC1
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:01:47 GMT
Hi Jay,

Yes, please do let us know.

I'm nearly done generating a new set of images and will start the vote
again shortly.

However, as the previous comments indicate, the images themselves are
not functionally different than what you are using ... just adding in a
missing license header and removing some unnecessary text in the
README.txt file.

Thanks,
Joe