geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [VOTE] Release Geronimo Server 2.1.4 RC1
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:17:09 GMT
All,

I've prepared a release candidate (RC1) of Geronimo Server 2.1.4 for
your review and vote.

The source for rc1 is Rev758299 from the following svn branch:
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.1.4/

When the release vote is approved, I will svn mv the code to:
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.4

An archive of this source code can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc1/geronimo-2.1.4-src.tar.gz
OR
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc1/geronimo-2.1.4-src.zip

http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc1/ contains the 10
server binary distributions to be released (framework, tomcat/jetty,
Java EE/Minimal, tar/zip) as well as the RELEASE_NOTES, README, NOTICE,
LICENSE, DISCLAIMER, and source code archives for the release.  These
extra txt files were included so that they could be leveraged by GEP if
necessary (they are also included in the assembly images).

For your convenience, here are pointers to the urls for the
distributions in zip format:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc1/geronimo-jetty6-javaee5-2.1.4-bin.zip
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc1/geronimo-jetty6-minimal-2.1.4-bin.zip
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc1/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.4-bin.zip
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc1/geronimo-tomcat6-minimal-2.1.4-bin.zip
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc1/geronimo-framework-2.1.4-bin.zip

The maven artifacts for the release can be found here:
   http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-repo/geronimo-2.1.4-rc1/

When the release vote is approved, these maven artifacts will be moved
to the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository at Apache.

[ ] +1 Release Geronimo Server 2.1.4
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release Geronimo Server 2.1.4 (please provide rationale)

The voting will be open for 72 hours or until sufficient input has been
received and the tck results have been verified.

Thanks,
Joe