geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.4 code freeze
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:31:25 GMT
Here's the latest status on the release.  We did get both of the 
dependencies released and available in the ibiblio mirrors by Saturday 
(OpenEJB 3.0.1 and OpenJPA 1.2.1).  However, a significant Axis2 issue 
was discovered at about the same time which might require us to pull a 
fix into our private Axis2 image.  We're currently awaiting the outcome 
of that issue.  As soon as that is resolved we'll create a Geronimo 
2.1.4 rc.

Joe


Joe Bohn wrote:
> I think we're at a point where we should freeze branches/2.1.4 in prep 
> for a release.  OpenEJB 3.0.1 is in the process of being released and 
> the OpenJPA 1.2.1 vote should close tomorrow.  Those were our two 
> primary dependencies that we were waiting on.
> 
> Please check with Jarek or me if you would like to integrate any 
> additional changes into 2.1.4.  We'll hopefully be able to produce a 
> release candidate later this week.
> 
> Thanks,
> Joe
> 


Mime
View raw message