geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Making plugins work better for 2.1.4
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:19:08 GMT
David,

I applied the patch and checked out a few things. Everything looks good
to me.  In fact, these changes seem to have improved the overall plugin
install process even from the console (at least it appeared to me that
the plugins were installed much more quickly).

Please go ahead and integrate these changes into branches/2.1.4 and
branches/2.1.

Thanks!
Joe