geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Making plugins work better for 2.1.4
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 19:38:44 GMT
Hi David,

Do you have a patch that you can attach here (or better to a JIRA) so
that others can see the proposed changes?

It is very late.  I'm basically just waiting for the openjpa release to
make it to the ibiblio mirrors so that I can create the RC.

If this is really minor and doesn't break anything then I supposed it
could perhaps squeek in ... if it is ready to go later today or tomorrow.

Joe